Tuesday, March 15, 2011

'Between the Flags'


Officially, it's early autumn down under, and before the wintry breeze starts puffing across the southern hemisphere I would like to share some photos I’ve taken during the final week of Australian summer.  

I’ve never been to any of the South Australian beaches last summer, but I was so lucky to visit one of the most famous beaches in Western Australia: Cottesloe Beach- the Bondi of the West!  


Behind the blue umbrella...



The missing ball.



Cottesloe rescuers. 


I visited Cottesloe after exploring the port city of Fremantle, W.A. last February 27, 2011.  I really enjoyed my 2-hour stay in Cottesloe Beach; ahh... I wanted to go back there again. 

...before heading back to the train station to catch the next trip to Perth, I noticed these young swimmers walking along the shores.

Blue and red...

Just a friendly reminder: swim between the red and yellow flags! 


.

1 comment:

Ysh ♥ said...

Dito naman, officially summer na! Ang init na sobra.