Eight days from now, the world will be filled with countless heart-shaped sketches and objects... will be painted with exaggerated red colours... will be covered with legions of rose buds and petals... and will be sweetened with tons of confectioneries...
...but I haven’t written my article about love, yet! I couldn't find ways to gather the exact letters and words to highlight the upcoming celebration. Honestly, I have started to fear that I don’t have a heart inside my chest; I may have one but possibly, it’s just a hollow muscular organ that rhythmically contracts to pump blood to my body.
I don’t mean to write another gloomy post this time so please stop wrinkling the skin on your forehead and start feeling the beat your heart. Is it beating?
Now, kindly take a look at the world news headlines I’ve got from Yahoo while I was writing this post (05Feb.2010, 10:50pm):
- Pakistan bomb in Karachi kills 11 (AAP)
- Bomber targets dog fight in Afghanistan (AAP)
- 20 killed in bombings in Iraq holy city during rite (Reuters)
- Taliban reject "deal" with Afghanistan, West (Reuters)
- 20 killed in bombings in Iraq holy city (Reuters)
- Taliban reject "deal" with West (Reuters)
Jesus’ message is very short and clear, “Love one another...*” And I believe Mohammed has said so.